More Than Ordinary
Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him. (Romans 12:1, MSG)
Are you experiencing more of the joy and abundance Jesus promised, or less? Many people suffer a stale, lackluster relationship with God yet think of themselves as doing well spiritually. Tragically, they don’t know what they’re missing.
God’s intention has always been to help you have the kind of life Adam and Eve had before the fall: paradise.
Discover an ever-expanding view of God, think big thoughts of Him every day, and see more of His power and love for you in your circumstances.
More Than Ordinary describes a number of practices that make life with God an adventure. The goal is not a spiritual to-do list; it is to respond to God a little more each day.
Author Doug Sherman invites you to make life with God an adventure. In More Than Ordinary, you’ll learn how to:
God promises that life with God can be More Than Ordinary!
- Transform your entire approach to daily life
- Enter into deeper conversation with God
- See Him as walking alongside you in each circumstance and problem you face
- Enjoy God’s presence in your everyday responsibilities and activities
- Change your relationship with Him from dull to delightful
Engage further on your journey with these free downloads!